Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Beginning of A Huge Change

In the last few months I have seriously had a lot of stress. Well that stress turned into stressful eating. I have gained more than 30 pounds since April and did not even realize it until I went to the doctor and the scale said 200 pounds. I cried when I saw that weight. I have not been that big in a long time, and I have vowed to lose the weight again. To keep myself motivated and to hold myself accountable I wanted to share it with everyone.

This blog is to show how you can lose weight on the run. I work full time, go to school full time, and raise 4 kids with my moms help (my son, 2 nieces, and nephew). Also do some work online to earn a little money to help raise those 4 kids since I make the only income due to my mom being disabled. My life is stressful, busy, and absolutely nuts, but I am determined to lose weight.

During my weight loss journey I will be posing tips and ideas for those on the run, and I will be posting my own personal experiences. This will be a blog only about losing weight. It will be very personal for me and I am hoping it will help others see that losing weight on the run is possible.



 Me Today 11/19/2014 
Pic for a Dietbet weigh in


Me in 2010 after losing 50 pound, this is where I want to be again.

No comments:

Post a Comment